Solo traveling is more comfortable, rewarding, and ultimately liberating. Sometimes you are your best travel companion, and it’s a completely life-changing experience. If you are searching for the next destination to visit as solo travel, it has to be Asia. The largest continent on the earth, Asia is full of solace, spirituality, adventure, verdant landscapes, beautiful beaches, vibrant food culture, and the graceful culture. Read on the following article to learn more about the things to do in Southeast Asia.
Why solo travel in Asia?
If you are wondering what’s so good about solo travel to Asia, here are a few reasons to book the trip you’ll cherish for your lifetime.
- People are welcoming
- Asian food is incredible
- Explore various seasons in a single trip
- It’s pocket friendly
- Meet new people
- Experience the rich culture
- Explore the natural beauty
- Indulge in adventures
- Easy to get around
- A life-changing experience
Solo travel in Asia: Continent of 48 different countries
Asia is subdivided into five different major regions; Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and West Asia. Let’s take a look at what these regions have to offer.
- Central Asia: This region is made up of counties like Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Kazakhstan. While these destinations are not so popular, but they are picking up momentum slowly.
- East Asia: This region comprises countries like China, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Taiwan, and Macau. Places like the Great Wall of China, Mount Fuji, Casinos in Macau, and Huangshan mountains are very popular.
- South Asia: This region consists of destinations like Bangladesh, Srilanka, India, Maldives, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nepal. The pristine beaches of the Maldives and the fantastic Indian culture draw tourists from around the world to these destinations as they have a lot to offer.
- Southeast Asia: This is the best region for solo travel in Asia. It comprises 15 countries, of which the most popular ones are Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar.
- West Asia: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Bahrain, and the other middle eastern countries. Dubai is a top-rated travel destination in the UAE.
Popular Places to travel in South East Asia.
A visit to South East Asia should be there in your bucket list as it has lots to offer. Let’s take a look at most places to travel in South East Asia.
One of the most popular travel destinations in Asia, Thailand, boasts pristine beaches, opulent temples, lush landscapes, hidden lagoons, and mesmerizing islands. Shopping in Bangkok, nightlife, and affordable spas also draw tourist to this beautiful place from around the world.
The unquestionable beauty of Indonesia’s beaches, astonishing waterfalls, spectacular landmarks, and ancient temples grab the tourist’s attention. A visit to this mesmerizing country can be one of your best southeast Asian holidays as you can experience luxury at very affordable rates.
The bustling country can be one of the best places for solo travel in Asia. Vietnam boasts of jagged peaks, verdant paddy fields, spectacular beaches, Buddhist pagodas, and the national parks that make it a popular travel destination.
Book your best solo Asia trip
Besides these Singapore and Malaysia also make it to the best places to travel in South East Asia. What are you waiting for? Book your next vacation with us! Contact us now for the best guidance and offers.