- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
Booking & Cancellation
In order to be considered for a specific trip you must RSVP, confirm the seat availability from our Organizer and on confirmation reserve your spot with a deposit and or full payment.
If you have reserved a spot via a deposit transaction, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not made by this time we reserve the right to retain any deposits made and release your spot to someone else. We accept payment via credit card, debit card and wire transfer. Also we have option by paying through PayPal or Venmo. If you pay by wire transfer you are responsible for all fees associated with such payments.
If your booking is made 60 days (or more) prior to departure you may pay a non-refundable deposit (20% of the trip total cost) to reserve your spot on the trip. Until this deposit is made your spot on the trip is not guaranteed.
Cancellation (Standard policy)
By the traveller:
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
- Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
- Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Cancellation due to Covid-19
Special Flexibility Conditions:
Due to the global travel restrictions and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering new flexible conditions when booking or paying for your holiday. These Special Flexible Conditions are valid on all bookings until further notice.
For NEW bookings:
- Never lose your money. Notify us in writing at least 30 days before your departure if unsure to go DUE TO COVID-19 travel restrictions. You will have the option to keep any monies paid toward the original booking as Trip Credit usable on a future trip departing until 31 December 2021.
- No change or penalty fees until 30 days prior to your departure date, including tour, tour date, destination and passenger name changes. If you wish to make a change with less than 30 days to your departure date, standard terms & conditions apply. If you change to a trip or departure that is more expensive than your original booking, you will need to cover the difference in price. If the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a trip credit will be issued for the difference.
- The due date for the full payment is reduced to 30 days prior to the departure date, instead of 60 days.