Booking & Cancellation
In order to be considered for a specific trip you must RSVP, confirm the seat availability from our Organizer and on confirmation reserve your spot with a deposit and or full payment.
If you have reserved a spot via a deposit transaction, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not made by this time we reserve the right to retain any deposits made and release your spot to someone else. We accept payment via credit card, debit card and wire transfer. Also we have option by paying through PayPal or Venmo. If you pay by wire transfer you are responsible for all fees associated with such payments.
If your booking is made 60 days (or more) prior to departure you may pay a non-refundable deposit (20% of the trip total cost) to reserve your spot on the trip. Until this deposit is made your spot on the trip is not guaranteed.
By the traveller:
If you cancel your booking, cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- 60 days prior to tour departure you will receive a full refund or credit voucher (some trips are non-refundable so we issue a credit voucher to book the same trip with a different travel date)
- Between 60 to 30 days prior to the tour departure, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total tour price will be charged.
- Less than 30 days prior to the tour departure, no refund will be provided.
- The due date for the full payment is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
- We highly recommend getting travel insurance which helps you cover any trip interruption.