How Bucket List Works
Got that wanderlust, but don’t want to travel solo or spend hours, upon days, upon weeks, even months, researching and planning out the logistics of your own trip? Research shows that most people spend an average of 30 hours over a span of 3-6 months planning out their own trips, but you don’t have to! Leave the planning to us, so you can focus on living life to the fullest, and start checking off places from your bucket list!
Are you single or looking for solo trip adventure, or you need a break from your boring 9 to 5 routine and have a dream place in the bucket list for a long time?
I am traveling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination. Are you more curious to know? Please go to the Tour Finder and select your destination for more details.
What is not included in the total price?
Bucket list arrange most of the things for you including accommodation, tour guide, transportation, meals specified in the itinerary but there are few things which are excluded:
• Local food taste
• Travel Insurance
• Personal Expenses
We highly recommend bringing your budget for extra expenditures like having an extra beer or for a shopping night and some local currency in cash. Because relying on credit/debit cards can put you in trouble as some locations don’t accept them or maybe there is maintenance at your bank side. Plus having local cash will save a few pennies which you might lose on transaction fees – a smart choice.
Who will be traveling with me?
We make sure that you travel solo but never alone. There is always a moderate number of solo travels group accompanying you. When you are independently traveling; you will miss someone to laugh on or gossip with and most valuable is the experience of exploring with new people. We always keep our groups smaller enough to keep you prominent and large enough to make it joyful.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
Can I have a free time add-on?
Doubtlessly! Having free time; adds up extra spice to your dream trip and we want to make your experience as astonishing as per your style of travel. We advise you to look in advance for all the possibilities at your chosen destination and eventual free time add-on where possible. All of our group tours have complete details of free time depending upon each itinerary and duration of stay. Check more details under the Tour Finder section.
Cancellation (Standard policy)
By the traveller:
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
- Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
- Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Cancellation due to Covid-19
Special Flexibility Conditions:
Due to the global travel restrictions and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering new flexible conditions when booking or paying for your holiday. These Special Flexible Conditions are valid on all bookings until further notice.
For NEW bookings:
- Never lose your money. Notify us in writing at least 30 days before your departure if unsure to go DUE TO COVID-19 travel restrictions. You will have the option to keep any monies paid toward the original booking as Trip Credit usable on a future trip departing until 31 December 2021.
- No change or penalty fees until 30 days prior to your departure date, including tour, tour date, destination and passenger name changes. If you wish to make a change with less than 30 days to your departure date, standard terms & conditions apply. If you change to a trip or departure that is more expensive than your original booking, you will need to cover the difference in price. If the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a trip credit will be issued for the difference.
- The due date for the full payment is reduced to 30 days prior to the departure date, instead of 60 days.