BELIZE – Rainforests Waterfalls Beaches & Blue Hole
Don't have an account? Create one.
Travel to the east of Central America to indulge in the splendid Caribbean culture and cuisine of Belize. Marvel at the glorious scenic beauty of the hundreds of islands called Cayes and explore the rich biodiversity of the vast Belize Barrier Reef. Visit the jungle area of Belize to check out the ancient Mayan ruins. Swim to your heart’s content at Ambergris Caye and indulge in fun water sports at the different beaches and cayes. Snorkel with sharks and stingrays at Hol Chan Marine Park and go scuba diving at the Great Blue Hole. Get close to the wildlife of Belize at Belize Zoo and go on an exciting waterfall hike.
• Belize City
• Ambergris Caye
• Hol Chan Marine Reserve
• Shark Ray Alley
• Caye Caulker
• The Great Blue Hole at Lighthouse Reef
• Belize Zoo
• Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
• Bocawina Rainforest
• Bocawina Falls
• Hopkins Beach
• Sunset dinner and booze cruise
• Snorkeling / Scuba in the Great Blue Hole
• Caribbean cuisine
• Snorkeling with nurse sharks
• Swimming with stingrays
• Antelope waterfall hike
• Walking tour through the rainforest
• Luxuriating the Caribbean sunshine at the beaches
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 12pm
- Return: Day06 anytime after 4pm
Airport: Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arrive at the Phillip Goldson International Airport of Belize City before the afternoon. Meet and greet your tour leader and the rest of the group. Freshen up a little and then prepare for the 20-minute flight to Ambergris Caye – San Pedro. Catch a glimpse of the stunning views from the flight and brace yourself for the most dazzling vistas of nature. Quench your thirst for excitement with scuba diving at the most significant island of Belize, Ambergris Caye. Relax for a few hours at the beach and then head over to the Sunset Dinner and Booze Cruise at Ambergris Caye.
- Flight to Ambergris Caye
- Sunset Dinner and Booze Cruise
- Hotel in San Pedro
Embark on a magnificent snorkeling and sailing trip to the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Caye Caulker, and Shark ray alley of Belize. Explore the marine biodiversity of the coral reefs, swim with the stingrays and fierce sharks, and experience the vibrant marine life from up close at Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Go snorkeling with the harmless nurse sharks at Shark Ray Alley. Spend a couple of hours on the sightseeing tour at Caye Caulker, and relax at the sun-kissed beach with rum cocktails before sailing back to San Pedro Town.
- Snorkeling with nurse sharks
- Caye Caulker sightseeing
- Hotel in San Pedro
Explore the dazzling beauty of the Blue Hole at Lighthouse Reef Atoll on the Belize Tour. Take a plunge into the azure sinkhole and marvel at the beautiful limestone stalactite formations underwater. Relax at the white sand beach by the shimmery turquoise waters and have a grand time. Go snorkeling or scuba diving at the Great Blue Hole, the diver’s paradise that sprawls across 318 and has a depth of about 124m. The Great Blue Hole Snorkeling Tour starts early at around six in the morning so that the tourist can have sufficient time to explore the biodiversity of the sapphire blue waters.
- NA – Free time
- The Great Blue Hole tour ($200)
- Hotel in San Pedro
Board the flight back to Belize City and then drive over to Dangriga in the Stann Creek District. Take a break from the journey and pay a visit to the renowned Belize Zoo. Watch out for the national animal of Belize, the Tapir at the Zoo, and check out the spider monkeys, white-tailed deer, white-lipped peccaries, coatimundis, and the wildcats too. Take a tour of the zoo and then set out on the drive again along the scenic Hummingbird Highway until you reach Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, the most prominent jaguar reserve in the world. You may even go night hiking at the sanctuary or rest at the hotel.
- Belize Zoo
- Cockscomb basin wildlife sanctuary / Jaguar reserve visit
- Hotel in Hopkins
Set out on an exploratory tour along the trails that meander around the rainforest near the resort. Hike with the guides to the summit of the waterfalls through lush rainforest, the home of thousands of birds, animals, and trees. Give your strained nerves and muscles the much-needed rest with a soak in the turquoise atop the Falls. Drink in the views of the blue Caribbean Sea and Tropical Rainforest and talk a long walk to the Bocawina Falls from the rainforest resort too. Head over to Hopkins, a little later, to relax at the beach and bask in the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
- Sightseeing & hiking in Bocawina rainforest
- Hotel in Hopkins
The Belize Tour ends with breakfast at the hotel, followed by the checkout at 11 am. Bid farewell to the members of the group, and don’t forget to take one last photo with everyone else. Here’s hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you. Drive to the airport after the checkout and catch the afternoon flight on time. Don’t forget to stay in touch with the group members and start planning another wonderful vacation already.
- N/A – Free time
- Airport transfer
- Hotel stay 5 nights (Double Occupancy)
- 5 Breakfast
- Domestic flight To & From : Belize Intl. airport – San Pedro (Ambergris Caye)
- Day activities: Hon Chan Marine Reserve | Shark ray alley | Caye Caulker visit
- Sunset dinner cruise
- Cockscomb basin wildlife sanctuary / Jaguar reserve visit (if time permits)
- Exploring Bocawina rainforest | Hopkins beaches
- Park entrance fees
- Transportation by SUV / VAN
- Tour leader / Event host
- International flights
- Personal Expenses
- The Great Blue Hole tour ($200)
- Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad