Chile – Patagonia 7 Days W Trek in Torres Del Paine
Don't have an account? Create one.
Join the bucket list group travel on this most popular hike “W-Trek”. Start in Punta Arenas and end in Puerto Natales! With the hiking & trekking tour 7-days “W Trek” discovering Torres del Paine National Park, you will experience some amazing landscape, glaciers and of course the famous iconic three towers. “W” shaped trail within the park covers an amazing region of Chile that is in the heart of Patagonia, the Andes, and the southern Ice-Field.
Rated moderate difficulty, the trail is well maintained, easy to follow, has many marked signs along the way, but has uneven, steep, and loose surfaces at times. The hike is 45 miles or 72 kilometres long. The highest elevation of the trek is about 3,900 feet in total, so there shall be no issues with altitude in Torres Del Paine.
• Punta Arenas
• Puerto Natales
• Torres del Paine National Park
• Guided WTrek
• Torres del Paine National Park
• Glaciers, landscapes, valleys
• Fun travel group
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 12pm
- Return: Day07 anytime after 4pm
FLY IN Airport: Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport (Punta Arenas)
FLY OUT Airport: Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport (Punta Arenas)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arrive at Punta Arenas Airport before 12:00 pm. On arrival head to the local terminal to take the regular bus heading to the city of Puerto Natales. Duration: 3 hours. Arrive in the city. Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel. Evening free time to explore the port city.
- Bus from Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales (shared)
- Airport transfer
- Hotel in Puerto Natales
The journey begins in Puerto Natales, where the bus will leave to Torres del Paine from our meeting point. The ride lasts more than two hours; however, it will stop briefly in Cerro Castillo. You will arrive at the reception of the park in Laguna Amarga at 4:30 pm. Here you will board the shuttle that will take you to the Refugio Torre Central.
- Accommodation at Refugio El Chileno (or the Torre Central according to the availability).
The day will begin with a trek to Refugio El Chileno. On the road, you will enjoy the beauty of the surrounding lakes and the hanging glacier of Almirante Nieto Mount, at more than 2,600 m a. s. l. When you arrive at the refugio, you can leave your bags and recover energy to go on with a 2 hours trek heading to one of the most spectacular places in the National Park: the Mirador Base Torres.
Distance: TREKKING (13 km, 7-8 hours).
- Accommodation with full board at Refugio El Chileno (or the Torre Central according to the
The trek goes on surrounding the Paine Massif, walking by the base of the Almirante Nieto Mount. When you leave the Refugio El Chileno, you will go over for 1,5 hour to get to the Atajo, track towards Los Cuernos. In the route, you will see the local flora, the Nordenskjöld Lake and the hanging glaciers. After 4 or 5 hours walk, you will reach your destination, Los Cuernos, where you can take the best photographs.
Distance: TREKKING (11 km, 4-5 hours).
- Guided hike
- Box lunch
- Accommodation with full board at Refugio Los Cuernos.
During this journey, you will have to hike 25 km, so we recommend you to begin the trip at 8:00 am. The first part you will make a soft trek, having a beautiful view of the Nordenskjöld Lake. The first stop will be in the Campamento Italiano. Here it will start a 1,5 hours ascent by the French River Valley heading to the French Glacier Viewpoint. We recommend you to contact the Forest National Organization (CONAF by its Spanish acronym) staff to leave your bags and continue the route just with the essential things (water, warm clothes and food). The journey continues to the Británico Viewpoint, where you will see the most impressive scenarios of the whole national park: Paine Grande, Catedral, Aleta de Tiburón and Cuerno Norte. The return is through the same track to the Campamento Italiano and then towards the Pehoé lake, where is the Refugio Paine Grande.
Distance: TREKKING (25.3 km, 10-12 hours).
- Guided hike
- Box lunch
- Refugio Paine Grande or similar
After 4 days of going over the Chilean wonders, you will get to the last day of the program. During this day’s trip you can visit the Glacier Grey Viewpoint. To go to the first viewpoint, you have to do a 1,5 hours hike, and there you will be able to see the final destination. You will have to go on with the trek for almost 2 hours heading to the Mirador Principal (Main Viewpoint). There you will have an amazing view. After the effort, you just have to enjoy the magnitude of the Glacier Grey, Cordón Olguín and Témpanos. To go back you can take the same track to the Pehoé area. There you will have to present yourself before 6:30 pm, time in which the catamaran will sail to get you to Pudeto area through the Pehoé Lake. In this last place, there will be a vehicle to take you to Puerto Natales. You will be in the Puerto Natales Bus Station around 10:00 pm.
Distance: TREKKING (22 km, 8-9 hours).
- Guided hike
- Box lunch
Hotel in Puerto Natales
Today after breakfast, transfer to take the regular bus heading to Punta Arenas Airport, on a 3-hour trip. It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with breakfast at the hotel. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Bus transfer to airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Puerto Natales
- 4 nights accommodation at Refugios (shared rooms with bunk beds, sheets, towels, shampoo
- Transfer Punta Arenas-Puerto Natales-Torres del Paine-Puerto Natales-Punta Arenas in
- Connecting transfer Porteria Laguna Amarga-Sector Las Torres
- Lake Pehoe Ferry (Crossing from Paine Grande Sector to Pudeto to connect with the regular
bus that travels to Natales)
- All meals during W circuit from dinner day 2 up box lunch on day 6
- Map of the park
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- International Flights
- Meals (other than mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers other than mentioned in the Itinerary (available at extra cost)
- Travel insurance / Visa
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad