- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
COSTA RICA – Arenal to Manuel Antonio
Don't have an account? Create one.
Welcome to the paradise of rare ecosystems and adrenaline-soaked adventures at the national parks, waterfalls, cloud forests, rainforest, beaches, hot springs, diving destinations, animal sanctuaries, adventure parks, and cave systems of Costa Rica. The small towns welcome backpackers and surfers, and the cloud forests and volcanic mountains flirt with hikers and adventurers. Have fun at the vibrant city of San Jose, that boasts of bustling squares and grand museums. From soaking in Hot Springs at La Fortuna to hiking at the trails of the cloud forest and the towering Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica has a lot to offer for thrill-seekers and luxury travelers too.
• San Jose
• Arenal Volcano National Park
• La Fortuna Waterfall
• Cloud Forest of Monteverde
• Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio
• Manuel Antonio Beach
• Exploration of the rare ecosystem of Monteverde Cloud Forest
• Monteverde Sky Walk at the swaying and swinging Hanging Bridges
• Guided hiking tour of the Arenal Volcano
• Caribbean cuisine
• Ziplining in the Cloud Forest
• Bathing in hot springs
• Snorkeling and swimming
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 2pm
- Return: Day05 anytime after 4pm
Airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
The splendid tour of Costa Rica begins with the arrival at San Jose, the throbbing capital of Costa Rica. It’s a free time till 3pm to explore the city on your own. Spend a few hours in the city before setting out on the long drive to the Arenal Volcano. (Optional: Catedral Metropolitana to admire the stained glass window work, Pre-Columbian gold exhibits at Museo del Oro Precolombino, National Theater of Costa Rica). Spend the night at the hotel in Arenal and save up your energy for the most enthralling tour the next day.
- N/A – Free time till 3pm
- Transfer to Arenal
- Hotel in Arenal
Rise and shine, and have a hearty breakfast at the hotel before setting out for an exhilarating hiking tour of the mighty Arenal Volcanoes. Towering above the lush rainforest in the Arenal Volcano National Park is the Arenal Volcano, which adorns the skyline with perfect symmetry and boasts of the most stunning views. Set out on an exploration tour again after a lunch break, take a short hike to the very popular La Fortuna Waterfall. Call it a day with a peaceful soak in the Hot Springs with over 20 different pools, waterfalls, swim-up bars, locker rooms, restaurants & lively atmosphere.
- Guided hike to Arenal volcano
- Hot Springs
- La Fortuna waterfall hike
- Hotel in Monteverde
Set out on another long and scenic drive to the world-renowned Cloud Forest of Monteverde. Explore the unique biodiversity of the rare Cloud Forest where lush greenery blends in with billowy clouds to form the most picturesque landscape ever. Quench your thirst for adrenaline by ziplining across the forest of Monteverde. Strap on the safety gear and fly across the cloud forest through fantastic views. Check out the most expansive butterfly and hummingbird gardens in Northern Costa Rica! Spend the closing hours of the day with a stroll along the swaying bridges at 500m above sea level, before driving off to the fantastic Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio.
- Zip lining
- Butterfly & hummingbird gardens
- Hanging bridge walk
- Hotel in Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio National Park boasts of breathtaking landscapes of the rugged rainforest, sprawling coral reefs, glittering beaches of white sand, and vast tropical biodiversity. Watch out for the three-toed sloth, hundreds of birds, and white-faced capuchin monkeys. Go hiking along the picturesque trails to the beach. Take a lunch break before embarking on the delightful Catamaran Tour. Admire the spectacular views of the Pacific coastline and watch out for the cute dolphins. Check out the towering rocks and cliffs, and have fun with dolphin-watching, swimming and snorkeling amidst the coral reefs too.
- Guided sightseeing & hike at Manuel Antonio NP
- Swimming & snorkeling
- Catamaran tour
- Hotel in Manuel Antonio
Relax early morning at the sprawling Manuel Antonio Beach and feast your eyes on the shimmery blue waters of the while sipping at smooth Costa Rican cocktails. It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you
- N/A – Free time
- 4 Nights hotel stay (Double Occupancy)
- 4 Breakfast
- All transportation by SUV / VAN + Gas
- Guided Arenal Volcano hike + Hot Spring + Lunch (1/2 Day)
- Ziplines + Butterfly garden + Hummingbirds (1/2 Day)
- Monteverde Sky Walk – Hanging Bridges (Self-guided)
- Manuel Antonio Catamaran + Snorkelling Tour
- All 3 parks entrance fees
- Tour leader / Event host
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad