India – Leh Ladakh Adventure
Don't have an account? Create one.
Join the Leh-Ladakh adventure on this trip to India. This trip will make you fall in love with Ladakh with your visit to the land of an incredible blend of mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and more in just a week.
Leh Ladakh resembles Tibet in terms of topography and culture and you wouldn’t want to miss its barren lands, High Mountain passes, and unique customs.
Located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The region is known for its breathtaking scenery, snow-capped mountains, clean ice lakes, and winding roads. The ancient Buddhist monasteries, largely tucked in the mountains and dating back thousands of years, add to its outstanding beauty.
The journey to one of the most magnificent and dynamic landscapes on the planet, with most of the world’s highest motor-able crossings and the breathtaking splendor of snow-capped mountains, provides you with once in a lifetime experience.
- Shanti Stupa, Leh Market, and Leh Palace
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Indus valley and Zanskar
- Nubra Valley via Khardung La pass
- Diskit monastery
- Pangong Tso Lake
- Thiksey monastery and Shey Palace
- A unique fusion of culture and nature with the best experience
- Explore the stunning looking Himalayan peaks
- Explore Diskit monastery, some marvelous lakes like Pangong Tso Lake and Khardung La pass
- Relish the amazing Camel ride and lovely Hundar Valley
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 6pm
- Return: Day07 anytime after 6pm
Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Upon arrival at the airport in Delhi, you will be greeted by the representative and will be transferred to the designated hotel.
It’s free time to explore the ancient markets and areas around Delhi.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel in Delhi
After enjoying breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for a scenic flight to Leh. On arrival, you will transfer to the hotel. Enjoy a short one-day trek from Leh to a beautiful Saboo village near Leh, crossing a small Pass at a height of around 3800m and reaching Saboo village. Later visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Market, and Leh Palace.
- Guided sightseeing in Leh
- Hiking / Walking
- Hotel in Leh
Today after breakfast take an exciting journey to the renowned ‘Sham Valley’ followed by the Hall of Fame museum. Continuing the sightseeing of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers (the world’s highest river rafting point)and witnessing the mysterious Magnetic Hill. Pay a visit to Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and to the 15th-century Spituk monastery before reaching back to Leh.
- Guided sightseeing
- Hotel in Leh
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast and get ready for an adventure, we will drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La pass (18380 ft/5,602 m, the world’s highest motorable pass. Relish the amazing view of the K2 mountain range from the pass Reach the ‘valley of flowers, Nubra, crisscrossed by the Nubra and Shayok rivers. In Nubra Valley, you will also explore the Hundar valley and enjoy the camel ride in the cold desert. Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
- Guided sightseeing in Nubra Valley
- Camping in Nubra Valley
Today after breakfast pay a visit to the Diskit monastery the largest and oldest gompa in the Nubra valley from where you can get an amazing view of the valley. Later drive to Hunder village, Sumur village, and visit the Samstanling monastery while continuing a scenic drive to Pangong Tso Lake via Shayok valley. Spend a night in Pangong Tso Lake.
- Guided sightseeing
- Camping near Pangong Tso Lake
Enjoy an early morning walk along the bank of Pangong Lake. After breakfast & begin driving back to Leh.
- Cross Chang La (5,360m), one of the world’s highest drivable mountain passes, before descending into the Indus valley.
- Stop at the Chemrey Monastery, which stands above the settlement and barley fields and is rarely frequented.
- After that, go to Hemis to see the Hemis Monastery, Ladakh’s largest and wealthiest monastery
- Then proceed to Thiksey gompa, one of the most well-known monasteries in Ladakh
- Stop at the Shey palace, the royal family’s former summer residence, just before reaching Leh.
- Guided sightseeing
Hotel in Leh
Today after breakfast, the journey to Leh Ladakh comes to an end, Depart Leh with a bag full of memories to Delhi for your connecting flight back home.
- Airport transfer
- All airport transfers
- Flight fare from Delhi-leh-Delhi
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All required permit and entrance fees
- Meals (breakfast and dinner)
- Guided sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Welcome/Farewell Dinner
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- International Flights
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers other then mentioned in the Itinerary (available at extra cost)
- Travel insurance / Visa
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad