JAMAICA – Montego Bay Ocho Rios Negril Highlights
Don't have an account? Create one.
Are you confused between beaches and forests to choose for your trip? This 5-day tour to Jamaica lets you experience both. Bask in the morning sun and get yourself tanned without compromising on your love for lush forest trails. Get to understand more about wildlife as well as local culture and history. You can also take a dip in the famous Dunn’s waterfall. Visit the dolphin aquarium; they will even allow you to pet dolphins.
• Montego Bay
• Uncover forest trails at Ocho Rios
• Admire and swim in the Bio lagoon
• Discover Jamaican culture and history
• Swim and hike at Dunn’s waterfalls
• Enjoy blue mountain coffee
• Ride to Nargil
• Try your luck at cliff jumping
• Witness an amazing sunset
• Explore various beaches of Jamaica
• Have fun spotting rare species of birds and animals
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before noon 12pm
- Return: Day05 after 4pm
Airport:Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Montego Bay, fondly called as the MoBay, with its tropical shores and turquoise waters is one of the popular tourist choices in Jamaica. It boasts not only of its pristine beaches but also about a huge array of duty-free shopping. After you are done with your ice-breaking session, head out to enjoy the evening at doctor caves beach club. Walk along the white shores and soak in the serenity as much as you like. Evening drive to Bioluminescence lagoon to experience the shimmering line of blue algae is bound to leave you awestruck.
- Bioluminescence lagoon
- Hotel in Montego Bay
Day two will start with a healthy breakfast after which you will set out to explore a few hidden gems of Ocho Rios. This former fishing village situated along the northern coast of Jamaica is well-known for the beach life it offers. Open up the adventure spirit in you and come explore the jungle. Get an insight into the heart of Jamaica by going on a bamboo river rafting quest through the river Martha Brae. Go off-beat to uncover the secret treasure of Ocho Rios, the Blue Hole. Unwind yourself in the charm of the waterfalls here.
- Bamboo river rafting
- Blue hole hiking and swimming
- Hotel in Montego Bay / Ocho Rios
Do you find dolphins to be cute? Would you love to play with them without taking the pain of diving into the ocean? Once you are enlightened about the dolphins, we’ll let you experience one of Jamaica’s national treasures. You do not need to know the swimming as the dolphin comes to you so that you can pat and interact with these cute little creatures by getting just your legs wet till the knees. If you are into water sports, take your experience a notch up by snorkelling with stingrays. Do not worry, they are harmless. If walking through the woods interest you, then take you on a jungle trail exploration. Treat yourself to some fresh air and try your hand at spotting some exotic species. Savour the world-famous Blue Mountain coffee before heading towards the waterfalls at Dunn’s. End the day by delving into a little history and culture of this region.
- Dunn’s river falls
- Dolphin aquarium
- Hotel in Montego Bay / Ocho Rios
Your day will begin by checking out from Ocho Rios followed by the ride to Negril. Walk along the sandy shores of the beaches at Negril. Apart from the palm trees, cafes, bars, and restaurants also stand along the coastline. Spice up your vacation in Jamaica by trying out cliff jumping at Rick’s café. This is where you can witness an amazing sunset. You can opt for snorkelling or scuba diving as well.
- Cliff jumping at Rick’s Cafe (optional)
- Beach time
- Hotel in Negril
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Airport transfer
- 4 nights hotel accommodation (double occupancy)
- 4 Breakfast
- All transportation by SUV / VAN
- Bio Lagoon
- Blue Hole Waterfall
- Duns River Falls Hike
- Dolphin Encounter
- Bamboo River Raft
- Tour leader / Event host
- International flights
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad