- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
JORDAN – Small Group Travel Petra Dead Sea Wadi Rum
Don't have an account? Create one.
Join the bucket list group travel to Amman to explore the beauty of Jordan. Enjoy the unique experience of Wadi Rum camping, an architectural marvel of Petra, followed by floating in the Dead Sea, and don’t forget to sample the authentic Jordanian coffee, dates, and cuisine before going home.
• Wadi Rum
• Dead Sea
• Jeep safari in the desert
• Camping at Wadi Rum
• Savoring Jordanian cuisine and culture
• Floating in the Dead Sea
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 4pm
- Return: Day06 anytime after 4pm
FLY IN Airport: Queen Alia International Airport (AMM)
FLY OUT Airport: Queen Alia International Airport (AMM)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arrive at Amman before 4 pm, get transferred to the hotel. Evening free to explore the beautiful capital city on your own.
- N/A – Free time
- Hotel in Amman
Begin on the exploratory journey of the city of Amman today after a delicious breakfast at the hotel. The tour guide will take you to the most significant tourist attraction of the city. Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a modern city with numerous ancient ruins. Atop Jabal al-Qala’a hill, the historic Citadel includes the pillars of the Roman Temple of Hercules and the 8th-century Umayyad Palace complex, known for its grand dome. Make a visit to the nearby city of Jerash. Evening free time to explore the Amman.
- Guided sightseeing in Amman & Jerash
- Hotel in Amman
Witness the most exciting adventure of your life at Wadi Rum. Set out on a jeep safari across the vast desert of Wadi Rum and then spend the night at the deluxe Wadi Rum camp amid the desert underneath the star-studded night sky. Relish the authentic Jordanian cuisine at dinner and have fun sitting around the desert bonfire, singing songs, strumming the guitar, dancing and spilling stories, and chilling out with fellow group members and locals until it’s time to go to sleep at the grand Wadi Rum desert camp.
- Wadi Rum jeep safari
- Guided sightseeing & Camping
- Desert camping at Wadi Rum
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then set out on tour to Petra, the Red Rose City. Embark on a horse-riding trip and then travel on foot to get to the Treasury. Learn about the history of Petra from the local tour guide and then visit the Pharaoh’s Castle, the Amphitheater, and the Triumphal Arch. Head back to the hotel at Petra and retire for a day with sound sleep at night.
- Guided sightseeing in Petra
- Hotel near Petra
Drive on until you reach the lowest point on the Earth that is the Dead Sea. Float on the briny water of the Dead Sea, which is so high in buoyancy that you won’t sink in. Travel to Kerak to take a tour of the magnificent Kerak Castle of the 12th century and then make your way back to the hotel near the Dead Sea for overnight stay.
- Guided sightseeing on the way to Dead Sea
- Dead Sea float/swim
- Hotel near Dead Sea
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Airport transfer
Want to extend this tour by exploring Egypt? follow the link below for the combined itinerary:
EGYPT 12 Days– Pyramids Nile Cruise
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Transportation in A/C bus / Van
- One night camping in Wadi Rum
- One night at a 3* hotel in Petra
- Two nights at 3* hotel in Amman
- Tour leader
- International Flights
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities (allow $50)
- Transfers other then mentioned in the Itinerary (available at extra cost)
- Travel insurance / Visa
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad