PERU – 6 Days Sacred Valley Machu Picchu Rainbow Mt Skylodge Adventure
If you like to go trekking and admire the most beautiful landscapes, this travel package begins with the city tour in Cusco, Machu Picchu and the Mountain of Colors is for you, in 6 days you will learn about the culture, history and archeology of the city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, Maras – Moray and to close with a flourish we will visit one of the most captivating mountains in the world “The Mountain of 7 Colors”. What are you waiting for, get your suitcases ready, Machu Picchu and the Mountain of 7 Colors are waiting for you.
• Cusco city
• Sacred Valley Of The Incas
• Moray archaeological site
• Maras colonial town
• Aguas Calientes
• Machu Picchu
• Rainbow Mountain
• Sleep inside a glass pod at Skylodge
• Hike the Rainbow Mountain
• Peruvian culture and cuisine
• Machu Picchu
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 11 AM (Important)
- Return: Day06 after breakfast
Departure Airport: Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
- Our Tour Package to Machu Picchu and Montaña de Colores will begin with your arrival in our city. Our staff will meet you upon arrival at the Cusco airport and take you to your hotel. To then begin the City tour in Cusco. Note: Your arrival must be before 11 AM.
- A very important point to take into account is the height, Cusco is at 3400 meters above sea level (11200 ft). Upon arrival it is important to rest for an hour and when you wake up drink plenty of coca tea, this will help you with acclimatization.
- In the afternoon at the agreed time, we will stop by your hotel to take the City Tour in Cusco, in which we will visit the main places in the city.
- The first place we will visit will be the Cathedral of Cusco, inside it houses more than 300 paintings from the Cusco School of Art.
- Next we will go to Qoricancha, which was the most important Inca temple, chroniclers say that this place was covered with sheets of gold.
- We will board our vehicle and leave the city a little until we reach the Sacsayhuamán fortress, famous for the stones weighing more than 120 tons with which it was built.
- Very close to there we will arrive at Qenqo, the mortuary site of the Inca Pachacutec that was completely carved out of limestone rock. The last place to visit will be Tambomachay, known as the Inca baths or Ñusta baths. Ending our city tour in Cusco, then we will return.
- We will arrive in Cusco at approximately 6:30 p.m. Our vehicle will leave us in the center of the city, from where we can take some walks and find a restaurant where we can have a delicious dinner.
- Guided sightseeing in Cusco city
- Hotel in Cusco
- At the agreed time our transportation will pass by your hotel and we will begin our walk through the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Our first stop will be at a viewpoint from where we will have a wonderful view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Next we will arrive at the town of Pisac, from there we will ascend to the top of a mountain where the archaeological center of Pisaq is located.
- Next we will return to the town of Pisac to visit its picturesque artisan market, the residents of the place are experts in working with minerals, especially silver.
- We will travel along the banks of the sacred river, the Vilcanota, and we will arrive in Urubamba, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch in a typical restaurant, we will try unique dishes from this land.
- After our lunch, we will travel to Ollantaytambo, known as the living Inca city, we will visit its magnificent archaeological center, a site that was built to protect this area of the valley from possible invaders.
- Later we will take the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes, the trip will last approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. In Aguas Calientes a representative will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel.
- At night our guide will visit you to give you the necessary instructions for the next day’s tour, Machu Picchu.
- Guided sightseeing of Sacred valley
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Dream come true, we will visit the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu.
- At the agreed time, our guide will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the bus station. We will board the tourist bus that will take us for 30 minutes to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- We will pass through the checkpoint and immediately afterward we will begin our tour. We will have a guided tour of 2h30m.
- We will visit the most important places such as the Temple of the Sun, the central plaza, the sacred “Intiwatana” solar clock, the temple of the condor, the temple of the 3 windows, among others.
- We end the guided tour in a strategic area from where you can explore on your own and take the photographs you want.
- After leaving Machu Picchu, we will board the return bus to Aguas Calientes, upon arrival you will have many restaurant options for lunch.
- Later we will board the return train to Ollantaytambo or Poroy, where our representative will be waiting for you who will transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Guided sightseeing of Machu Picchu
- Vista dome train
- Hotel in Cusco
- At the agreed time, our tourist transportation will pick you up from your hotel to begin our adventure.
- First we will visit the amazing experimental agricultural terraces of Moray, where we can learn about the importance of this place and what function it had in the Inca era.
- Next we head to the town of Maras, where we can see its Spanish-style streets and colonial facades.
- Finally we will visit the Salineras de Maras, the impressive salt mines, containing 2 thousand salt wells which are exploited by the residents to this day.
- At the end of this visit we will return to the city of Cusco where our tourist transportation will leave us in the center of the city, you can take advantage of the time to take a walk around the city.
- Guided Sightseeing
- Hotel in Cusco
- Very early in the morning at the agreed time, our transportation will pick you up at your hotel to begin the adventure to Rainbow Mountain.
- We will travel in a van for 2 hours until we reach the community of Cusipata where we will have a delicious breakfast.
- We will go for 1 more hour, we will observe beautiful landscapes, canyons and beautiful glaciers, until the Pulawasipata base camp, where we will begin the walk.
- Our walk will last approximately 1 and a half hours until we reach Rainbow Mountain.
- Along the way we will see a large number of llamas and alpacas along with their shepherds dressed in beautiful colorful traditional costumes.
- Upon reaching the top we can see the mountain of 7 Colors (5020 masl / 16466 ft) also known by its Quechua name Vinicunca.
- You will have enough time to take photographs and enjoy the beauty of the landscape, we will also be able to appreciate the highest snow-capped mountain in Cusco, Ausangate.
- After a reasonable amount of time we will return along the same path to our vehicle and return to the community of Cusipata where we will have our delicious buffet lunch.
- After lunch we will return to the city of Cusco, where our transportation will drop you to your respective hotel.
- Guided hike to Rainbow Mountains
- Hotel in Cusco
Today after breakfast the tour ends and you will transferred to the airport as per your scheduled departure time.
Note: If you have booked the Skylodge adventure than your pickup for the activity will be after 1pm. Morning free time to explore.
The Amazon Peru tour ends this day. You will be transferred to the airport as per your flight departure time. But wait, don’t miss out on the exhilarating Skylodge Adventure if your bubbling over with energy!
The tour begins in the afternoon from Cusco, your tour rep will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the starting point of the climb passing by the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas. Climb the Via Ferrata to explore the wonders atop. Have dinner at night in the glass capsule and spend a night stargazing while hanging on the cliff and then go ziplining to the base the next day. The Skylodge Adventure will prove to be one of the most fun-filled and exciting trips of the Peru Tour.
- Skylodge Adventure
Breakfast on delicious Peruvian delicacies at seven in the morning followed by ziplining to the starting point. Arrive at Cusco City at around two in the afternoon. It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Skylodge Adventure
- 5 night Hotel stay in Cusco
- Breakfasts at the hotel
- Half-day Cusco city tour
- Day tour to Sacred valley, Moray ruins, Salt mines
- All transportation
- English speaking guides
- Permit to Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex
- Vista dome Train
- 1 Day trek to Rainbow Mountain, guide, lunch
- Meals other then mentioned above
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for the crew, guide, cook and porters (optional)
- Medical / Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad