- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
TANZANIA – Serengeti Ngorongoro Safari with Zanzibar
Don't have an account? Create one.
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call, send a WhatsApp message or use our chat window. We are happy to assist you.
+1 (800) 281 1604
Mountains to plains to tropical beaches, Tanzania has it all. You will get an opportunity to let out the Tarzan in you through this experiential multi-day safari in Tanzania. Immerse yourself in nature and wildlife during our game drives at Manyara and Ngorongoro. You may also experiment with wildlife photography at Serengeti National Park. Enter the world of colorful coral reefs at Mnemba and swim along with the tropical fishes. End your trip at Zanzibar with a remarkable snorkeling and scuba diving experience.
• Lake Manyara
• Serengeti National Park
• Prison and Spice islands
• Mnemba Atoll
• Admire the wildlife at Lake Manyara
• Enjoy a game drive at Ngorongoro crater
• Experience life and local culture at Masai village (at an additional fee)
• Appreciate the beauty of Olduvai gorge
• Enjoy the safari at Serengeti National Park
• Discover the history of Zanzibar
• Explore the Prison islands
• Meet the giant tortoises at Changuu island
• Learn more about local spices
• Go snorkelling at Prison island
• The Rock restaurant
• Recline near the sandy beaches at Zanzibar
• Scuba diving and snorkelling at Mnemba
• Look for the ‘Big 5’ (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard)
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 12pm
- Return: Day09 anytime after 12pm
Airport:Kilimanjaro International Airport(JRO)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arusha will be the destination for the first day on this tour. You will start from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha by around 4.00 PM. The drive will take about an hour and 50 minutes. Arrive at the hotel and enjoy some free time for rest of the evening.
- N/A – Free time
- Transfer to Arusha
- Hotel in Arusha
A 2.5-hour drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara National park will mark the start of this day. As we all know, Tanzania has a lot in store for all wildlife enthusiasts. Excursion to Lake Manyara is one of them. We will let you experience an exciting drive through the lush canopy where you can enjoy the wildlife till evening. Play games while trying to spot giraffes, baboons, blue monkeys etc in their natural habitat. Depending on your luck, you might even get to observe a tree-climbing lion in action. With the winding up of our drive around the Manyara, you will be pumped up for the upcoming days.
- Game drive in Lake Manyara
- Lodge near Lake Manyara
The day will start after a healthy breakfast. Sprawling acres of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area will greet you on your journey towards Serengeti National Park. It is considered to be the most sought-after national parks in the world. If you are interested in exploring local and indigenous cultures, you can opt to stop by at the Masai village. Are you interested in early human evolution? Then the Olduvai gorge might interest you. Both these pit stops en route Serengeti come at an additional cost. Spend the night camping outdoors amidst the wilderness.
- Game drive in Serengeti
- Masai Village
Today you will get to experience the heart of Tanzania. After a quick early breakfast, you will start the safari through the breath-taking plains. The Serengeti, which means endless plains in the local African language and watching the grassland stretched out as far as the eye can see and eventually merging with the sky at the horizon is an absolutely breathtaking view. It puts our notion about distance to shame. Keep your cameras running as you will be witnessing a lot of wildlife action today. This will include the ‘Big 5’ as well as the Impalas. The eventful day comes to an end with a heavy dinner and a good rest.
- Game drive in Serengeti
- Lodge near Ngorongoro
Serengeti hosts not only the ‘Big 5’ (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard), but also a massive volcanic crater. This is where you will head out to before returning to Arusha. The day will begin with an early breakfast followed by descend towards the world’s largest inactive Caldera, the Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera. It has a massive floor of about 260 sq kms with a depth of over 2000 feet. Do not forget to capture the essence of African wildlife during the drive. The game drive will last for about 5 hours following which you will head back to Arusha.
- Game drive in Ngorongoro
- Hotel in Arusha
Have you ever heard of the Spice island in Tanzania? This will be the next pin on our tour. After a quick breakfast, you will ride to the Kilimanjaro airport, from where you will travel to Zanzibar. Situated along the eastern coast of Tanzania, Zanzibar is the perfect blend of culture, history, and beaches. Zanzibar gifts you the luxury of strolling along the white sandy beaches. you will be retracing Zanzibar’s rich history on foot. A stop at the UNESCO heritage, stone town, will also be made. Before you call it a day, you will drive over to the Rock restaurant (A world-famous for its extraordinary location) and witness an amazing sunset at Zanzibar.
- Guided sightseeing in Stone town
- Rock Restaurant
- Hotel in Zanzibar
The best part of today will be a visit to the Changuu or the ‘prison’ island in Zanzibar. You can laze around, swim, or go snorkelling. Go check out the world-famous giant tortoises and click pictures with it. As the day progresses, you shall slide over to what is next on our agenda. After having fun at the beach, now it is time for 3 full hours of guided spice tour. Learn more about the uses of local plants and spices.
- Guided sightseeing on Prison Island
- Spice Island tour
- Hotel in Zanzibar
Were yesterday’s snorkelling and beach time too short? Don’t fret yet we have more of that in store for you. Mnemba, the largest among the archipelago at Zanzibar, offers you the best possible underwater views. This is one among the most sought-after destination in Africa for marine adventures. Be amused by what underwater life has to offer you by going for an easy dive in the emerald waters of Zanzibar. The trip will commence from Nungwi village.
- Beach exploration
- Snorkeling & Swimming at Mnemba Atoll
- Hotel in Zanzibar
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Airport transfer
- All park and conservancy fees
- Crater service fee
- Professional Safari Guide and Driver
- Accommodation as per the itinerary (Lodge / Camp) (Double Occupancy)
- Sleeping bags (in camping Safaris)
- All meals during the Safari
- Drinking water
- 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Zanzibar 4D/3N hotel stay, activities & transfers as per the Itinerary
- ONE WAY FLIGHT: Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar – On Day06
- Tour leader / Event host
- International Flights
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers other then mentioned in the Itinerary (available at extra cost)
- Travel insurance / Visa
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad