- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
USA – 4 Days National Parks Winter Tour
Don't have an account? Create one.
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call, send a WhatsApp message or use our chat window. We are happy to assist you.
+1 (800) 281 1604
Indulge in the bright neon lights of Las Vegas before embarking on the grand tour of the beautiful national parks. Spend the nights at quaint and cozy lodges at the different national parks and roar into the first day with the helicopter ride to catch a glimpse of the lush greenery and wildlife of Grand Canyon National Park from the sky. Admire the breathtaking views of Monument Valley in a jeep safari and then sleep like a baby at the lodge to wake up fresh and ready for the tours. Admire the spectacular beauty of the Zion Canyon cut by the Virgin River and go hiking at the thrilling trails of the park. Take the most beautiful photos and make memories that will last forever on the National Parks Tour.
• Las Vegas
• Mojave Desert
• Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
• Navajo Trading Post
• Colorado River
• Painted Desert
• Monument Valley
• Lake Powell
• Page Arizona
• Horseshoe Bend
• Zion National Park
• Swanky attractions of Las Vegas
• Driving across desert
• Culture and local food
• Helicopter ride (optional)
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 6pm
- Return: Day04 anytime after 10pm
Airport: McCarran International Airport
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
The grand tour of the National Parks of the US begins with the arrival at the airport of Las Vegas. Transfer to the hotel and then complete the check-in formalities. Attend the meeting at the hotel lobby to get introduced to the tour rep and the other members of the group. The tour rep will brief you about the tour, and then you rest for a while in the shared hotel room. There are no activities for the day. Take your time to explore the wonders of Las Vegas in the evening. Sleep off the jet lag at the hotel in Las Vegas.
- N/A – Free time
- Hotel in Vegas
Drive through the vast Mojave Desert along Route 66 to reach the marvelous Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim. Hop onto a chopper to drink in a bird’s eye view of the national park from up above in the helicopter (Optional). Take a stroll along the picturesque Rim and go hiking at deep and diverse canyons at the park. Chill out at the quaint Rim cafes and don’t miss out on the fabulous view of the red and gold sunset at the National Park. Feast on delicious sandwiches at lunch and spend the night at the Grand Canyon.
- Sightseeing and walking at Grand Canyon
- Drive on Route66
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon $250-$350 per person
- Sandwich style lunch
- Hotel near Grand Canyon
Visit the classic Navajo Trading Post in the morning and then tour along the ever-flowing Colorado River through the picturesque Painted Desert. Admire the striking scenery of the south-western part of the US and check out the home of the Navajo Indians that serve as the backdrop of several Western movies. Board a safari jeep to take a tour of the breathtakingly beautiful Monument Valley. Head over to Lake Powell and Page Arizona in the afternoon for a guided tour and then check into the lodge near Lake Powell to stay the night.
- 4×4 jeep tour of Monument valley
- Guided sightseeing
- Sandwich style lunch
Set out of the Lodge after a delicious breakfast and make your way to the Horseshoe Bend in the morning. Follow through with an exploration of the Antelope Canyon and stop to take photographs at Lake Powell before heading over to the stunningly beautiful National Park of Utah. Admire the scenic wonder of the Zion Canyon cut by the Virgin River and marvel at the impressive range of red, pink, and white sandstone cliffs. Check out the towering sand dunes on the canyon floor and take part in thrilling hikes and walks irrespective of your level of fitness. Hike to the beautiful emerald pools and stroll at the Pa’rus Trail. Admire the fabulous views of the Grand White Throne and Weeping Rock and visit the Interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk.
Arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 7pm. It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Guided sightseeing
- Antelope Canyon $60-$70 per person
- Sandwich style lunch
- Three nights hotel 3 star-twin share same sex or couple basis
- Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Visit to an authentic Navajo trading post
- All private transportation in a modern 6-14 passenger tour bus or SUV
- Entrance to National Parks Zion and Grand Canyon
- Entrance to Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Horseshoe Bend
- Services of a professional Tour Leader
- 3 sandwich style lunches
- 1 breakfast
- Personal Expenses
- Tour Guide Gratuities not included-we recommend 10 – 15% per person
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad