- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
USA – 5 Days Chasing Slot Canyons in Utah
Don't have an account? Create one.
Immerse yourself into the mystery of the slot canyons of Utah ‘s Colorado Plateau. Flash floods have created the most intriguing slot canyons chiseled into the soft dark-red sandstone. Come with us to explore and experience the magic of the secret slots! Although some scrambling is required, these canyon walks are non-technical.
• Escalante Slot Canyon
• Buckskin Gulch Slot Canyon
• The Narrows – Zion NP
• Kanarra Creek Slot Canyon
- Small groups adventure
- Slot Canyon Exploration, Hiking & Walking
- Vegas nightlife
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 arrive before 4pm (flexible)
- Return: Day05 anytime after 8pm (flexible)
Airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arrival in Las Vegas, today is a free day to explore the downtown and closeby area at your leisure.
- N/A – Free time
- Hotel in Vegas
Today after breakfast you will be heading into Utah where you reach the small village of Escalante. Along the remote Hole in the Rock Track, you will explore the magic of 2 beautiful, narrow canyons, Peekaboo and Spooky.
- Guided sightseeing/walking
- Hotel near Escalante
Our next stop is the Buckskin Gulch, the world’s longest slot canyon. You can choose the length of the hike into this dark, sheer-walled slot canyon that reaches 15 miles and eventually merges with the mighty Colorado River.
- Guided walking / hiking / sightseeing
- Hotel near Kanab
Today you will explore ‘The Narrows’ are the world-famous slot canyon of Zion. We strongly recommend you rent wading shoes or bring your town. Depending on water levels you hike up to hip-deep in water in the ever-narrowing gorge of the Virgin River.
- Guided sightseeing / walking / hiking
- Hotel near Zion NP
Few visit this remote slot canyon on the edge of the Colorado Plateau. Kanarra Creek descends from Cedar Mountain and has created a beautiful slot canyon. This narrow slot canyon requires some tricky footing as you ascend the Narrows via ladders. In the afternoon you return to Las Vegas.
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- Guided sightseeing / walking / hiking
- 4-nights hotel accommodations (Double Occupancy)
- Hotel breakfasts (mostly continental)
- Professional Tour Guide
- All ground transportation (SUV / VAN)
- Fabulous National Park Hikes / Walks
- Entrance to all parks
- Flights (If you are flying)
- Meals (other than mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips: $7-10 pp/day for the guide
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad