USA – 5 Days Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
Spend five days exploring the abundant wildlife and spectacular natural wonders of the USA at the Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park. The former boasts of dramatic views of jagged canyons, lush green forests, pristine alpine rivers, gushing geysers, hot springs, and more. The Yellowstone NP is home to hundreds of varieties of wildlife species and fascinating hiking spots too. The Grand Teton National Park is renowned for hiking, fishing, mountaineering, and backcountry camping. Check off your bucket list by visiting these must-see national parks of the USA.
• Salt Lake City
• Grand Tetons NP
• Jenny Lake
• Inspiration Point
• Yellowstone National Park
• Grand Prismatic Pool
• Old Faithful geyser
• Mammoth Hot springs
• National Parks exploration
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 anytime before 3 pm (arrival time is flexible)
- Return: Day05 anytime after 7 pm (return must be after 7 pm)
Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Make your way to the hotel after the arrival at Salt Lake City. There are no activities planned for today, so relax and refresh and save your energies for the tours the next day. Arrive at the hotel, meet and greet your fellow travelers. Take your time to explore the beautiful city. Visit the majestic Mormon Temple and follow through with a tour of the State Capital Building as well. Spend a few moments at the Territorial Governor Mansion too.. Sleep off your jet lag at the hotel in Salt Lake City and brace yourself for a fun-filled and exciting adventures the next day.
- N/A – Free time
- Hotel in Salt lake city
Set out on an adventurous and guided tour at the Grand Tetons National Park. Satiate your lust for excitement and adventure with hiking, mountaineering, fishing, and backcountry camping at the National Park that encompasses the majestic Teton mountain range and is the home of Jackson Hole valley and the towering Grand Teton peak of 4000m. Marvel at the exotic wildlife, breathtaking mountain scenery, and turquoise lakes at Grand Tetons. Relish the leisurely stroll around the scenic Jenny Lake or take a long walk to the picturesque Inspiration Point. Have a fun picnic and watch out for moose and grizzly bears. Soak in the serene ambiance of the place.
- Sightseeing & hiking in Grand Tetons
- Hotel near Grand Tetons
Yellowstone National Park is the crown jewel of all the national parks in the world. Explore the impregnable wilderness at Yellowstone, the first National Park of the world. Watch out for grizzly bears, bison, wolves, and elk at the Park and take a tour of the Yellowstone Canyon followed by the Grand Prismatic Pool and the Old Faithful. Check out the hot springs and geysers at the South and North Loop and take two whole days to take in the wild beauty of the National Park.
- Sightseeing & hiking in Yellowstone NP
- Hotel near Yellowstone NP
Another wonderful day to explore the National Park. Quench your love for adventure with easy and moderate hikes at the Park, and catch glimpses of the breathtaking volcanic features during the hikes. Convey to the guide about your physical abilities, and he will tailor the tour of Yellowstone National Park according to the group’s interests.
- Sightseeing in Yellowstone NP
- Hotel near Yellowstone NP
Begin the last day of the tour with a hearty breakfast and then drive over to the picturesque Provo Lake. Explore the exotic wildlife of Yellowstone National Park of America and then drive back to Salt Lake City. Make your way to the airport.
- 4-nights hotel/lodge/motel accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- Professional Tour Leader
- All ground transportation (SUV / VAN)
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Entrance to 2 major national parks- Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities- bears, wolves, moose, and more
- Flights (If you are flying)
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad
This was my third trip with BLGT and I can’t wait for another. Great way to meet new people and see beautiful places! Trips are well organized yet flexible so as to allow for last minute changes or additions to the itinerary. Himanshu does an awesome job putting together trips that are fun, informative and not too challenging for a novice hiker.