USA – 6 Days Yellowstone Winter Wildlife Adventure
Don't have an account? Create one.
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
Join the bucket list group to explore the most amazing 6 days national parks road trip. On this unique journey, you will explore all the wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton far away
from the crowds. Come with us to witness the amazing phenomenon of “fire and ice” – exploding geysers in a winter wonderland of snow. Many of the park’s animals can be found close to the roads and trails, making winter an incredible time to observe wildlife up close. Along with the visit of the national park you will enjoy snowshoeing through the silent winter wilderness below the stunning peaks of Grand Teton National Park.
• Yellowstone National Park
• Grand Teton National Park
• Lamar Valley
• Mammoth Hot Springs
• Madison River
• Elk Refuge
- Small groups adventure
- National Parks Hiking & Walking
- Wildlife viewing & photography
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon (optional)
- Snowcoach tour
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 arrive before 3 pm (flexible)
- Return: Day05 anytime after 5 pm
Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
Arrive in Bozeman, and get transferred to Gardner (1h.30m drive). After check-in, you have some time, later in the evening get ready to enjoy the hot spring near Garnier.
- Free time
- Hot springs soak
- Hotel near Gardiner
Enjoy the sights and splendor of winter! We will venture out to a scenic destination in Yellowstone’s north exploring varied terrain, searching for fresh animal tracks, and taking in stellar views. We have several routes to choose from depending on your tour choice, abilities, snow conditions, and weather. We could take in geothermal features and quiet forests near Mammoth Hot Springs, or a section on the Blacktail Plateau, where we are likely to see more wildlife.
Late afternoon 3 hrs drive to West Yellowstone. (In case of snowstorms or bad road conditions, we skip the long drive and go to West Yellowstone)
- Guided sightseeing/walking – Mammoth hot springs
- Hotel near West Yellowstone
Today you will explore Yellowstone park on a snow coach tour (8 hours). Places you will visit:
- Old Faithful, the star of Yellowstone and the best-known geyser in the world. You can almost set your watch by the eruptions that occur about every 90 minutes—you won’t want to miss it.
- Lower Geyser Basin, home to geysers, hot springs and mud pools—including the often-photographed Fountain Paint Pots.
- Firehole Canyon, cut through 800-foot lava flows. In the summer, park visitors are drawn to the waterfall and swimming hole, but in winter it’s a quiet, beautiful place to explore.
Madison Junction is also a part of your journey, which offers beautiful vistas as well as warming huts and bathrooms for Park visitors.
Here we enjoy a walk through the very active geysers and geothermal features while
waiting for the explosion of Old Faithful. There is a chance at seeing frost-covered bison, elk, and bald
- Explore the park – Snow coach tour
- Lunch (picnic style)
- Hotel near West Yellowstone
Our half-day (4hr) guided snowshoeing tour will give you a taste of the beauty and uniqueness that backcountry travel offers. We’ll get an early start to make the most of our time in Grand Teton National Park. We have access to snowshoeing locations in the park that are flat, rolling, open, or heavily forested. If we are treated to a sunny bluebird day then we will enjoy traveling out in the open right below the majestic Teton Mountains. If the snow is falling, we will choose a location with a bit of cover. The stillness of the snowy forest when walking 5 feet above the ground is truly a special experience. Throughout the program, your guide will present your group with a variety of high-quality snacks to enjoy during your stops. As we explore the park’s backcountry, we’ll keep watch for animal signs, interpreting tracks, and unique habitats. Your knowledgeable guide will share interesting facts about snow science and winter ecology to complete your experience in this winter wonderland. No previous experience is necessary to enjoy a day on snowshoes.
Later free time to explore Jackson town.
- Guided sightseeing
- Snowshoeing (afternoon – 4 hrs)
- Hotel in Jackson Hole
Get ready for an Amazing Day in Grand Teton National Park as we search for moose, elk, bison, eagles, and foxes & enjoy the beautiful views of the Tetons!
Tour will Depart from Jackson, WY, and/or Teton Village between 7:30 & 8:00 am. We will explore the sweet spots of the Park and search for wildlife. Highlights include:
– the National Elk Refuge
– the Gros Ventre foothills
– Kelly and Moran
to search for Elk, Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Bison, Bald Eagles, Coyotes, Foxes, and maybe wolves!
Depending on the weather, we may also visit some beautiful sights incl:
– Oxbow Bend
– Jackson Lake
This full-day (8 Hr) tour will also include an Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride. At the mid-point of the Tour, we will enjoy a delicious lunch!
Your guide will educate you on the many features of Grand Teton Park including its history, geology, wildlife & more.
- Guided sightseeing/walking
- Sleigh ride at elk refuge
- Hotel in Jackson Hole
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with breakfast at the hotel. Check-out is usually by 11 am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
Drive back to Bozeman airport (4h.30m drive)
- NA – Free time
- 5-nights hotel accommodations (Double Occupancy)
- Hotel breakfasts (mostly continental)
- 2 Picnic style lunches
- Professional Tour Guide
- All ground transportation (SUV / VAN)
- Fabulous National Park Hikes / Walks / Snowshoeing
- Entrance to all national parks
- Snow coach tour (Yellowstone)
- 1 Hot springs visit (Gardiner)
- Flights (If you are flying)
- Meals (other than those mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips: $7-10 pp/day for the tour director
- Travel Insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad