- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
USA – Yellowstone Tetons Bryce 8 Days National Parks Explorer
Don't have an account? Create one.
Indulge in pretty sins at Las Vegas before embarking on the most adventurous road trip of the National Parks that include the Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and Snow Canyon State Park. Sleep amid the wilderness in deluxe camps and tour the national parks by day. Give in to the adrenaline rush with thrilling hikes at the canyons of the mighty Rocky Mountains and have fun picnics with your new friends at the lakeside. Marvel at the exotic wild animals like grizzly bears, moose, beavers, wolves, and more at the national parks and relish the sumptuous barbecue dinner. Enjoy the views during the long drives and take a tour of Las Vegas on the last day of the trip before catching the flight back home.
• Las Vegas
• Bryce Canyon National Park
• Sunrise Point
• Inspiration Point
• Sunset Point
• Bryce Point
• Cedar Breaks
• Sevier River Valley
• Salt Lake City
• Mormon Temple
• Capital Building of the State
• Mansion of the Territorial Governor of Brigham Young
• Grand Tetons National Park
• Yellowstone National Park
• Snow Canyon
• Swanky attractions of Las Vegas
• Picnic lunch break
• Bathing in the outdoor hot tub
• American barbecue
• American culture
• Camping at National Parks
• Wildlife activities like bird-watching and jungle safaris
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 arrive before 4pm
- Return: Day08 anytime after 8pm
Airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
The grand road trip of the National Parks of the US begins with the arrival at the airport of Las Vegas. Transfer to the designated hotel and then proceed with the check-in formalities. Attend the brief meeting at the hotel lobby to get introduced to the tour rep and the fellow group members. The swanky city of Las Vegas beckons you with innumerable attractions. There are no activities for the day. Take your time to explore the wonders of Las Vegas in the evening. Sleep off the jet lag at the hotel in Las Vegas.
- N/A – Free time
- Hotel in Vegas
Begin the tours of the day with a trip to the majestic Bryce Canyon National Park. Check out the spiral rock formations and the scarlet hoodoos. Hike along the Rim Trail that overlooks the picturesque views of the Sunrise Point, Inspiration Point, Sunset Point, and Bryce Point. Drive through the Cedar Breaks to the peak of 10,000ft above sea level overlooking the Sevier River Valley, and the lava flows. Take a picnic lunch break and then proceed for a stroll in the Amphitheater or hiking in the canyons. Have fun around the campfire and take a relaxing bath in the outdoor hot tub underneath the starry night sky after a sumptuous barbecue dinner.
- Guided sightseeing & hike in Bryce Canyon
- Camping near Bryce Canyon
The morning of the third day will find you making your way to Salt Lake City in Utah to explore the history of the Mormon Pioneer. Take in the majestic views of the Mormon Temple and pay a visit to the Capitol Building of the State as well. Visit the Mansion of the Territorial Governor of Brigham Young. Spend the night at the hotel in Salt Lake City and prepare for the next day’s tours and travels.
- Guided Sightseeing in Salt lake city
- Hotel in Salt lake city
The Grand Tetons National Park is the home of the Teton Mountain Range and features the towering peak of the Grand Teton and Jackson Hole valley. Go backcountry camping, hiking, fishing, and mountaineering at the National Park. Admire the native wildlife, striking mountain scenery, and blue lakes at Grand Tetons. Stroll around the picturesque Jenny Lake or take a long walk to the scenic Inspiration Point. Have a fun picnic and watch out for moose and grizzly bears in the National Park.
- Guided sightseeing & hike in Grand Tetons NP
- Camping near Grand Tetons NP
Yellowstone National Park is one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Explore the wilderness of the first National Park of the world. Check out the grizzly bears, buffaloes, wolves, and elk at the Park. Take a tour of the Yellowstone Canyon and walk by the Grand Prismatic Pool and the Old Faithful. Bathe in the hot springs and geysers at the South and North Loop and spend two whole days amidst the wild beauty of the National Park.
- Guided sightseeing & hiking in Yellowstone NP
- Camping near Yellowstone NP
Today you will continue to explore the natural wonder of Yellowstone National Park.
- Guided sightseeing & hiking in Yellowstone NP
- Camping near Yellowstone
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and then make your way to the beautiful Provo Lake. Visit the Discovery Center for wolves and grizzly bears to gain more in-depth knowledge about the wildlife of the national parks. Prepare for hiking across the three jagged canyons of the Rocky Mountains in the afternoon. The region of the Provo Lake offers impressive views of the Rockies and beyond. It is perfect for walks and exploratory tours and the ideal for a farewell barbecue dinner on the road trip.
- Guided sightseeing in Provo lake region
- Camping near Provo lake
Head back to the city of neon lights on the last day of the road trip. Explore the trails and dunes of Nevada’s first state park- The Valley of Fire. With bright red Aztec sandstone outcrops nestled in grey and tan limestone, this state park is a real treat.
The eight-day road trip comes to an end in Las Vegas late afternoon at approx 4-5 pm. Bid farewell to the tourist group members and stay in touch with everyone. Upload your photos on social media and share your travel stories with your loved ones at home.
- Guided sightseeing & hiking in Valley of Fire SP
- 1 night hotel in Las Vegas (Double Occupancy)
- 1 night hotel in Salt Lake city (Double Occupancy)
- 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 evening meals
- Professional Tour Guide
- All ground transportation (SUV / VAN)
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Entrance to 3 major national parks- Yellowstone, Bryce and Grand Tetons as well as Snow Canyon state park
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities- bears, wolves, moose and more…
- Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center
- All camping equipment- just bring your sleeping bag – (NOTE: Solo tent will be provided)
- Tour leader / Event host
- Flights (If you are flying)
- Meals (other then mentioned above)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guide (Allow $30 – 50 pp)
- Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad