USA – Hawaii Big Island Volcanoes & Beaches
Don't have an account? Create one.
Say “Aloha” to the fun-filled culture of Hawaii on the Hawaii-Big Island Tour. The largest island of the US sprawls across 4029 square miles and makes for one of the most wonderful tourist destinations. Go snorkeling with the black and white manta rays at night and marvel at the black sand beach of Hawaii before settling down for a gorgeous sunbathing session. Pamper the child in you with stargazing through powerful telescopes and admire the views from the hiking trails around the volcanic peaks. Soak in the hip Hawaiian culture and sample the native cuisines too. Admire the colorful mist of the Rainbow Falls and fall in love with the mesmerizing views of valleys, volcanoes, waterfalls, and more.
• Big Island
• Kona Coast
• Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
• Captain Cook Monument Hiking Trail
• South Point
• Punalu’u Beach
• Volcanoes National Park of Hawaii
• Jagger Museum, Chain of Craters Road, and Thurston Lava Tube
• Kilauea Iki Trail
• Mauna Kea volcano (Visitor centre)
• Waipi’o Valley
• Rainbow Falls.
• Snorkeling at night with Manta Rays
• Idyllic boat ride at sunset
• Scuba / Snorkeling
• Hawaiian cuisine
• Hawaiian culture
• Volcano tour
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 4pm
- Return: Day05 anytime after 10am
Airport: Kona International Airport (KOA)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
The swanky tour of Hawaii to Big Island commences with the arrival at Kona, the picturesque and sun-kissed city of Big Island. Depending on the day’s circumstances and the arrival of the other members of the group, the night snorkeling session with manta rays can be held this evening or in the next. Tick off your bucket list by taking part in the Night snorkeling adventure with the exotic manta rays. The Kona Coast of Hawaii is the habitat of more than 240 manta rays, which make the island an ideal destination for snorkeling with the harmless and vibrant marine creatures. Hop on to the boat ride to Makako Bay, the prime location of the Manta Rays, and enjoy scuba or snorkeling tour.
- N/A – Free time
- Manta Ray snorkelling / scuba
- Hotel in Kona
Begin the day with an early breakfast and then set out to take a plunge into the rich culture, art, beauty, and history of the region of Kona in Hawaii. Drop in at the Coffee Shack for a freshly brewed Kona coffee and interaction with the locals, and then make your way to Kahaluu Beach Park, one of the best snorkeling spots of Hawaii. Check out the sea turtles or Honu in the Park and go for a short and exciting hike at the trail of Captain Cook Monument. Visit Pu’uhonua Honaunau National Historical Park and then go for another round of snorkeling in the evening.
- Hotel in Kona
Make your way to the south of Hawaii and stop at South Point for a thrilling cliff-diving session. Visit the Punalu’u Beach of basalt and black sand for a little relaxation before continuing to explore the famous Volcanoes National Park of Hawaii, visit the Jagger Museum, Chain of Craters Road, and Thurston Lava Tube at the Park. Hike along the Kilauea Iki Trail if it is open and if you have the energy for it. Drive into the golden sunset at Mauna Kea volcano and spend a few hours there for astounding views of the starry night sky, 4,207.3 m above sea level, making it the highest point in the state of Hawaii.
- Sightseeing & hiking in Volcanoes NP
- Mauna Kea stargazing (Visitor Centre)
- Mauna Kea Summit Guided Tour ($265 pp)
- Hotel in Kona
Drive to the picturesque Waipi’o Valley. Soak in the beautiful scenery of the Valley Of Kings and then proceed with an exploratory tour of the Waipi’o Valley, the majestic cascades at the east of Big Island, lush green and dense rainforest, rugged sea-facing cliffs, and the panoramic Hamakua Coast. Drive to Hilo to visit the Wailuku River State Park that features the vibrant Rainbow Falls also visit Akaka Falls State Park.
- Sightseeing in Waipi’o valley
- Scenic drive
- Hotel in Kona
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the hotel. Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly. Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
- N/A – Free time
- 4 nights hotel stay
- All transportation by road (Suv / Van)
- Park entrance fees
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Tour leader
- Personal Expenses
- Manta ray night snorkeling ($140)
- Mauna Kea Summit guided tour ($265 pp)
- Travel insurance / Visa
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad