- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East
USA – New Mexico Adventure – White Sands Santa Fe Balloon Ride
Don't have an account? Create one.
Get checked your bucket list with this adventurous New Mexico tour – A land of Enchantment. The tour of New Mexico will remain etched in your mind forever. Ride the hot air balloon across the sky and soak in the fabulous views of New Mexico during the flight. Admire the view of the red and gold sunset between the dunes of white sand, which soak in every last drop of beauty that New Mexico has to offer. Continue the adventure and explore Santa Fe, New Mexico’s capital sits in the Sangre de Cristo foothills. It’s renowned for its Pueblo-style architecture and as a creative arts hotbed.
• Scandia Crest
• Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks OR Bandelier National Monument
• Santa Fe at the foothills of Sangre de Cristo
• New Mexico History Museum
• Hot air balloon ride
• Museum tour
• Mexican cuisine and culture
• Balloon ascension
6 Reasons To Book This Trip
1. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.
2. Forget About The Planning – We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up.
3. Shared Photos – At the end of every trip we will have a google photo album where we share our wonderful tour pictures. We can also share to this website and multiply the memories!
4. Make New Friends – On every trip you will meet new people, it’s a good opportunity to make friends for your life while enjoying the group event.
5. Group Leader – Event organizer will be there every step of the way, making sure that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.
6. Unforgettable Memories – All events are designed keeping in mind to have an unforgettable memory of your lifetime.
- Arrival: Day01 before 3pm (flexible)
- Return: Day05 must be after 5 pm
Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
- The group meets at the arrival airport or at the hotel on Day01.
- More details will be provided via group chat on WhatsApp
- Seat available till the booking is open!
- Balance due 2 months before the tour departure date!
* Minimum number of members requires for all group tour. Please confirm with the organizer before any flight booking!
The grand road tour of New Mexico begins with the arrival at Albuquerque International Airport before four in the evening. There are no activities planned for the day, so you may feel free to venture out on your own. The largest city of Mexico, Albuquerque, nestled amid the desert, boasts of modern Downtown and ancient Old Town as well. Explore the quaint and charming Spanish colony and stay at the hotel overnight.
- N/A – Free time
- Overnight hotel stay in Albuquerque
If you are touring New Mexico during the autumn season, then you are in for a day of wanderlust treats. The warm mornings, mellow afternoons, and breezy evenings are ideal for adventures and excitements. Riding the hot air balloon in this weather is going to be so much fun and enthralling too. The gentle wind currents blow in a boxed pattern amid the mountain range in the east and the low river valley in the west, leading to the creation of the Albuquerque Box. Begin the day with a hot air balloon ride. Feast your eyes on the fascinating views from up above the world and indulge in the grand champagne ceremony after the flight. Take a tour of White Sands National Monument next before heading back to the hotel.
- Balloon Ride
- White Sands National Park
- Walking & Hiking
- Overnight hotel stay near White Sands
After breakfast drive back to Albuquerque drives over to Scandia Crest, also known locally as Sandia Peak or simply as the Crest, is a mountain ridge that is the highpoint of the Sandia–Manzano Mountains, explore with a short hike and catch a glimpse of the sunset.
- Scandia summit drive
- Overnight stay in Albuquerque
After breakfast continues towards Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks or the steep white cliffs. Go hiking at the jagged volcanic rocks and then drive over to Santa Fe at the foothills of Sangre de Cristo. (park visit is possible if the park is open) If the above park closed, we will replace with Bandelier National Monument is the monument that preserves the homes and territory of the Ancestral Puebloans of a later era in the Southwest.
Visit the New Mexico History Museum and indulge in the nightlife of Santa Fe before calling it a day.
- Tent Rocks – Hiking
- Santa Fe Downtown
- Overnight hotel stay in Santa Fe
Set out on a walking tour of the beautiful town of Santa Fe right after breakfast. Check out of the hotel at eleven in the morning and enjoy the last day of the trip with everyone. Go on a fun shopping spree and sample the local Mexican cuisine at the restaurants and bars of Santa Fe before bidding farewell to the tour rep and tourist group members. Drive to the airport and catch the flight back home in time. Take back home a host of beautiful memories and travel photos to be shared with your loved ones.
- Santa Fe – Free time for shopping and exploration
- Airport Transfer
- 04 Night Hotel Stay (Double Occupancy)
- Daily Breakfast
- All transportation by SUV / VAN
- 1 Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks OR Bandelier National Monument
- Tour leader / Event host
- Any meals unless specified above
- Personal Expenses
- Airport Tax / Travel insurance
I'm a solo traveler, can I still join the tour?
Yes of course, As all our tours are for solo travelers. You will travel with like-minded and fun-loving people who like to explore new destinations and activities like yourself.
I want to join with my partner or friends; is it possible?
No condition for fun! You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. We make sure to arrange accommodation and all other activities accordingly. Do you want to know the lined-up list of tours; please check our tour finder section for more details.
I am travelling solo, do I have to pay single supplement?
No. All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. You will be paired with another solo traveler of the same gender to share the accommodation. If you enrolled with another person, you’ll room with that person. Although single supplement option is available if you prefer a room for yourself. If you are interested in a single room please select the single supplement package while booking.
What are the accommodation options?
We offer luxurious hotels, budgeted motels, spontaneous camps, handy lodges and every other possibility at your destination.
What is cancellation policy?
If you cancel your booking cancellation fees could apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
More than 60 days prior to departure you will receive a full refund less deposit amount
Between 45 to 60 days prior to departure we will retain the deposit or 50% of the amount paid (whichever is greater)
Less than 45 days prior to departure we receive the right to not refund any of the costs paid
Do I need a Travel Medical insurance?
Yes, Travel insurance is required for all international trips. Insurance covers (and reimburses you) for things like trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
Truly one of the best trips I’ve ever had. It was my first time ever doing a solo trip. Himanshu gave us an itinerary and a list of good traveling tips for Egypt months in advance. He is very organized and responsive so I never had any concerns. Everything was already taken care of. All I had to do was show up. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see.James U Calizaire
Had a great time in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. Land in Salt Lake City & the rest of the trip is taken care by BLGT.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.. logistics, campsite booking, tickets, planning is all done by them. We had a great guide with us through out the trip. Would definitely be going with BLGT in future.Priyanka Rk
The trip was to the Galapagos and it was wonderful Quito was also a beautiful City.Graciela Montani
This was a trip of a lifetime, been wanting to do this for a long time. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a yearSlatorvator
Had a great experience through BLGT recently in Alaska; appreciated the trip leaders’ ability to handle logistics so you could focus on the experience and having fun. It was just like traveling with a group of friends, with the added bonus of the itinerary being all taken care of.Asma Madad